Who Can Apply
Generally, to be eligible for a scholarship or bursary award, applicants MUST:
- Be a citizen of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
- Not have residency status in any other country
- Be medically and physically fit to complete the academic programme
- Identify a suitable Guarantor
- Have been accepted or applied to an accredited or recognised academic institution to pursue an accredited/recognised course of study.
(Except for scholarships offered to nationals of other countries)
Each scholarship offered has specific requirements. You must carefully review all the information stated in the advertisement to determine your eligibility for the scholarship.